- Lotion/Body Butter
- Nurture - Goat Milk Lotion
Nurture - Goat Milk Lotion
Nurture and revive your dry damaged or irritated skin with this ultra rich moisturizing goat milk lotion! Goat milk is full of vitamins and minerals important to your everyday health. Pure aloe juice and silk amino acids give this lotion the ability to rehydrate dried out areas while being very gentle and smooth. Tamanu oil and mango butter highlight this formula for ability to rapidly absorb into your skin and restore the glow. You may notice this lotion has a light, mint green tint it. Well, you guessed it! That's the natural green of tamanu oil! Available in 2, 4, and 8 oz clear bottle with disk top.
To use: Apply sparingly to desired area and massage in. Reapply as needed.
- Lemongrass - sweet citrusy lemongrass essential oil.
- Forbidden - blend of patchouli, cedarwood, and orange essential oil.
- Sweet Orange - sweet orange essential oil.
- Tea Tree Lavender - blend of tea tree and lavender essential oils.
- Tobacco & Bergamot - scented with tobacco blossoms and Italian bergamot fragrance.
- Southern Peach - scented with a sweet peach fragrance that smells like peaches warmed in the southern sun.
- Blueberry Mountain Top- scented with a sweet blueberry fragrance that smells like a sweet blueberry bushes in the fresh mountain air.
- Oatmeal, Milk, & Honey - scented with a warm milk, soothing oatmeal, and sweet honey fragrance.
- Don't Bug Me - blend of citronella, lemongrass, rosemary, peppermint, cedarwood, tea tree, and lavender essential oil.
- Simply Naked - unscented.
Ingredients: Aqua, Goat Milk, Vegetable Glycerin, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera Juice, Silk Amino Acids, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Essential Oil
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes. Test on small area of skin first. If irritation occurs discontinue use.